Cider & Chilli Mussels
Create the taste of China and serve up this sang choy bow wrapped in crisp lettuce leaves and eaten with your hands.
Cooking Time:15 minutes
400g minced pork
40g hoisin sauce
40g oyster sauce
40ml soy sauce
4 garlic clove, minced
20g ginger, minced
4 small red chili, sliced
1/3 cup cashew nuts, chopped
12 whole iceberg lettuce leaves
1. Set up the grill with the optional trivet accessory kit.
2. Turn on burner under the trivet to high.
3. Add sesame oil to the wok, once heated add the mince and fry off until golden brown.
4. Remove from wok and set aside.
5. Without cleaning the wok, fry off the garlic, ginger and chili for 30 seconds and add the mince.
6. Turn burner to low. Add the hoisin and oyster sauce cook out for 10 minutes.
7. Once cooked spoon mixture into the lettuce cups and sprinkle over the chopped nuts.